To All Our Friends-

Hilton, the laughing brown eyed man, the teller of tales, the universal gypsy, the truly gentle man, is in the process of breaking down his final show.

Our daughter, Quijana, has asked that everyone who has known him and (how could you not) loved him, to post a word, a comment, a story.

These words from all of you have brought him much comfort, and much joy. Bring him another smile. He has brought us so many…

Vicki

________________________________________________________________

Please leave your contribution as a comment below. You do not have to create an account, but please sign your name if you post as a guest. Thank you! -Quijana

Saturday, May 12, 2012


Dear Hilton,

I was walking late last night and thinking about you I often do and I pray  and meditate as well that you may be comforted and comfortable even in your pain...

Many words come to mind as I think of you and reflect on time spent with you and Vicki. Last night it hit me that I also consider you to be a comfort zone. You are a fountain of bonhomie,  of deep love For your family and friends, and of knowledge. You are also a man of sense and sensibility and of the most generous people I know. Additionally, you are one of the most enjoyable and fascinating conversationalists I've ever been blessed enough to meet. You have always been so supportive and encouraging and have given good counsel when  I've needed it and I thank you so very much for that.

You are also the husband of a very cool lady, wonderful Vicki, with whom you've created a beautiful family for which we your friends are very grateful and by whom our lives have been enriched.

Hilton, you are surrounded by love because you have shown and given so much love and you have become love. And now I along with many of  your friends want you to know that we love and cherish you dearly, always.

Thank you for embracing me in your's and Vicki's life.
Amor sempiterno,
Otubea

No comments:

Post a Comment